Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Friday, April 06, 2012

A Personal Dream and It's Prophetic Interpretation

I'd like to share to you this particular dream and interpretation (by Sis Lyn Browne) given to me last March 2011. The purpose of sharing this here is to encourage and edify my generation that God is doing something great in each of our lives and will complete whatever He has promised beforehand.

Here's the message I sent to Sis. Lyn Browne an hour after I woke-up. 

A Dream I had Just awhile Ago


Hi Sister Lyn,
Greetings! 
I know it may sound weird but the Lord just gave me your name while praying/thinking who can interpret a dream I just had earlier.
I don't want to be too spiritual but I felt that there was a prophetic significance in my dream because the very first thought that came up when I woke up is to understand its interpretation. And I never had this strong conviction before in my dreams.
I wanted to interpret it myself but the Lord gave your name when I prayed of who can probably interpret it's meaning. Maybe you or someone you know with the gifts of dream interpretation can help me out on this.
Here's my dream:
My dream started with me walking along a road (I don't know where it was going) and I noticed that there were young middle eastern men that I didn't recognize as I pass by. I know they were from the middle east but more likely like "Pakistani" or "Egyptian" looking people who are in their 19-20's. The weird thing was they were dressed like those that we watch in biblical movies and I guess they were traveling as well to the opposite direction.
After awhile, I just saw a bunch of kids (around 7 or 8) who were very jolly and one of the kid said if I wanted a guide to where I was going, I said no but I noticed that my wallet was gone.  When I tried to look back,I saw one of the kids getting all my money and when he noticed me staring at him, I went closer to him and he gave it all back(smiling). I was able to get a hold of the kid, carried him and told him I'll bring him somewhere. That's when the time when all of the other kids started running (still in a jolly mood) and the kid didn't have any reaction. I felt I was bringing him to a safer place or someone who can take care of him.
While we were traveling,I know it was a rough road with doors on it and then while passing through the last one, i felt something in my entire body and then saw a lot of black ants crawling in me and the boy. The weird thing was it was not itchy and while we were traveling (still carrying the boy),I didn't even bother to brush them away. While in that situation, I was kind of excited and nervous at the same time and was hurrying up to where I was going.
And then I woke up with this funny feeling of brushing them off and that's when I felt the Lord's prompting for interpretation. I hope you can shed light on this dream of mine,whether it's inter-connected or anything. I just felt that this dream had a meaning to something I need/will do in the very near future. In Christ,
Vir

Below is her response and interpretation of the dream:

Vir,
Yes, I do dream interpretation. I am honored the Lord gave you my name. Here is what the Lord is showing me. As with all prophetic gifting please check it out in the word of God as well as confirmation from those around you and what your own life circumstances are.
A road always means travel. Since you did not know where you were going the Lord would say to you, “I AM taking you on a road you have not traveled before and you will have to walk by faith.” Please note the I AM. That is the name for God and more specifically translated I, I AM. So God is taking you on a road you have not traveled before, but you were not concerned about being lost, but only with where you are.
The Biblical figures you were seeing I believe represent a Pharisee and Saducee. The Religious system. We all can become legalist and I believe God wants you to discern the leadership in the body of Christ, who allow the law to rule rather than Grace. God is saying come up higher for “I have fulfilled the law” and you must walk in my Grace. James 1:25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing. 
The religious system adds to what it takes to be saved. They are trying to clean a fish before it is caught.
For God would say to you, it is not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us. 
There are leaders over you that are younger than you who will try and add works to your walk. Discern carefully. Do not judge them but love them by my grace says God. The children are those God has placed in your path to disciple. They are much like the 10 lepers. Only one came back. God is calling you to raise up leadership. To bring those tested by temptation will come to you. As you discern true repentance, you will discipline and raise up healthy leadership. Those who know their sin and confess it , you will carry into maturity, but only a select few. The others will continue to play games with God. God is calling over ten, but is now calling you to be over 50. That isn’t exact numbers but represents increase in influence.
There will be many doors to walk through. Some doors will be those of the young boy, for he will have many temptations to leave the mentoring process. At times he will disappointment you, but hold steady, for his reaction will remind you of issues in your own life that must be dealt with. 
Ants represent workers. Many who are good and will help you carry the load, but some will be only a distraction. You will keep walking and doing what Father God has called you to do. Raise up leadership from the younger generation. The rough road and doors will come to strengthen you and give you exact direction where to walk.
As you walked on the road you began to sense where you were headed and God began to anoint you in areas of ministry that had not been strong in in the past. There was an excitement because you were walking in a new anointing and were effective, but nervous because you knew without the anointing the task would be too large. 
Lyn
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support