Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Praise Report: God Exists!


Just wanted to share my testimony today:
An applicant came for an interview today and while going through the interview, shared his views about God and being an atheist. He is very knowledgeable on the theories and gave his points.
The Lord led me to ask him one simple question which led him to share that his belief might not be an absolute truth. I then asked if there was a time wherein he did ask God if he is real and he shared about a time when his mom had an operation and he prayed that if “He exists” then he will make his mom’s operation successful which the Lord granted. 
This gave me a way to bring in the truth of God’s way of showing himself to him. And with wisdom, looked right into his eyes and said these words “God showed his existence by answering your small prayer.” It led me to directly speak to his heart challenging his belief by blurting out that with your own experience of seeing your mom be healed was proof enough that a higher being was at work.
The applicant agreed to what I said and led him to share another life and death situation wherein the doctor gave his mom the final verdict after his accident,if after 8 hours in coma, there is a big possibility for him to die in a few hours. His mom prayed f0r him and after 1 hr and 30 mins, he woke up as if nothing happened.
This gave me the courage to give a bold statement to him – do not wait for God to show off his supernatural power through your experience in expense of your life. Because if you deny His existence even after these experiences, then you are actually trying to deny the very things you are seeing in your own eyes.
He ended up asking if we have a church in Basay he could go to where he could learn more of this same God I’m talking about. I ended up giving him my calling card and invited him on our Purity Ball with this assurance – If God has led you here for this reason and if you pass all our exams and interviews. I tell you, this is the starting point wherein God will turn it all around and you will experience the truth of God in a different way. 
And this applicant passed all our exams in one take and I know our God is not yet done revealing himself to him.
Blessings!
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support