Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Saturday, September 02, 2006

an annointing of freedom

i believe that God is releasing an annointing of freedom to the people he is raising up...i just know it.

it's like inside my heart...it's flowing over my whole being, God is breaking every bondage and is taking everything that would hinder his grace to move in me.

"freedom reigns in this place(my soul)...showers of mercy and grace...there is freedom..." that's what my heart is singing right now.

so, i believe that when God calls a people to speak forth what he is doing, he is preparing and refining him inside out. that's what is happening inside me. i just feel and sense that the yoke of the enemey has been broken and the walls of jericho in my life is slowly tearing down...

i am just sharing this to you to know that God prepares you and no matter what is happening right now, he is changing the inside of you, re-focusing your heart and will to His' and molding the message he is setting your mouth to speak.

receive this annointing as he is releasing it when we ask for it...i have asked for it and it has come..i believe that this will not stop unless all that is within me is clean...i also believe that GOD is directing my move...i am not to hurry for he is still making the man in me and not the ministry.

when God puts us in a particular task...we become the best person for it..for the purpose of refining the inner man to receive his grace. amen.
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support