Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Friday, April 06, 2012

A Quick Post About A Book, A Dream and The Blog!

I've been reading Haavard & Carina Sand's Forerunners: The Emerging Messengers in the Last Days. It has a strong and yet simple message of what God is doing for the past ten years. 

I'm still on the 106th page and I'm more excited on the things shared through the book. It's a fresh revelation that the year 1980's (I was born in 1983) has a strong prophetic calling for the end time harvest. I have received this in my heart that even before the foundation of the world, God has placed a specific call for me to do and prepare the way of the Lord.


Excited to Receive What Has Been Promised

I'm also amazed to see that it's not only me (and I believe, there's more of us out there) who has that deep passion to ignite and prepare a generation for Christ's second coming. Looking back through the years as I browse my previous posts since 2006 strongly confirms my calling and of what God has been doing to many of the unseen voices of these days. 


That indeed, God is stirring up people from my generation, aligning them to the move of the season and activating the whole body of believers for the harvest that has come.

Another thing that amazes me is the message the authors are sharing is the same message that God has placed in my heart. It is indeed a strong indication of what God has told me through his words and through the words of prophecies for me by people I highly respect.

Being Part of An Emerging Movement

I'm also blessed to have mentors who walk and move in the same move of the season. They have taught me so much and trained me to minister in our local churches and beyond the four walls of the church. Indeed, I have captured the vision of using my gifts to minister and edify the whole body of believers across denominational and local barriers. 

As what my senior pastor has shared last night, there is an emerging ministry in this season wherein a strong anointing will be set in course for those who will be faithful in this season. I'd like to share to you excerpts of the things she shared and some emphasis on how they will work for such great harvest:

  • The Davidic Anointing - men and women of God who are both warriors & worshipers. They will have the heart to worship our King and will battle in the spiritual realms the principalities and powers of this world, and will bring forth His plans to the nations. 
  • The Daniel Anointing - people of God who does not compromise their faith for the sake of promotions and will stands as advisers of Kings and authorities. They will make influence national issues and will bring the message of God's glory through the continents of the earth because of such faith. 
  • The Elijah's of the season - who will have the commanding authorities recognized with the power and spirit to overcome the world structure, bring down the walls of idolatry and paganism and prepare the way of the Lord!
  • The Joseph Anointing - who has the spirit of purity in them and will show the glory of our God to the nations through the influence they will have in their house, their work and even in the nations of the world. They will have the wisdom and knowledge to strategies and will bear much fruit in the harvest field.

An Invitation

If you are reading this blog post, and believe that God has placed you for such a time as this. I would like to invite you here and share your thoughts and of what God is telling you through his words.

This blog has purposely been made to share words of wisdom and prophecies from the Lord through the years. But as the blog name suggests, this is a place where the young and those who have been called for such a time as this arise and make it's voice heard (in the wilderness) of the online world!
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support