Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Freedom and Hope!

We are living in desperate times. People all across the globe seeks hope and healing. Hoping for a brighter future and healing of the mistakes of the past. Our generation has lost it's identity because of this. God will momentarily change this. He will walk among us and change us from the inside out. God has destined it from the beginning of time to release freedom and healing through the cross. The cross represents not just salvation from sin. It represents freedom from captivity and victory over Satan!

I speak forth in freedom God has given me. He has freed me from the bondage of deception, sins of my past and in this time, walks in the victory of being a new creation in Christ Jesus My Lord! I dare to live in the hope of the now and not just of the future, I swim in the healing words of God in my life. I speak life because he has renewed my mind, i speak destiny because he has change my heart.

The cross speaks life not death. God's demonstration on the cross is love-of life,of freedom and of victory. Many times, as Christians we become weary of the freedom we have. We wish we live in a different mindset. We think unbelievers live a better life than us. Satan has blinded our minds. Satan wants to steal our destiny. I am saying this to share to you that I was about to get into that place where I have lost hope of my future denying the dream God has given me years ago.

In my search for anything that would satisfy my longing, I stumbled with sin time and time again that I thought I was nowhere to go but dwell on my sin. I thought I can never get out. I thought that life was never meant to be in fullness as what God has said to me years ago. But my thinking patterns told me that, not God. The walls in my mind grew strong with discouragement and despair added to the lies of the enemy, i didn't just dwell on it but indulged in it.

But God never did forsake me, when I became unfaithful and faithless to him. God was still faithful. God never did release his hands on me. He hold me as if a dad crying seeing his son ruin his life-his God-given destiny. God allowed many things to happen to teach me a great lesson in destiny, life and real freedom.

God allowed me to understand that God as creator of my life instilled that dream and destiny in my inmost being. He created it in conception. He never made a mistake and will not take it from me because it's already wired in my life. Taking it will take the life out of me.

God as the giver of life made me to see that life outside of him is candy coated sin. It is the outcome of being blinded and calloused to sin that it feels good doing it. One time, when i sinned against God that I honestly thought it was okay to do it. It was actually, a feeling of seeing myself indulge it without understanding the consequences of my actions. Of course, later on, I asked for repentance but did it again, this time, the consequences where far than i expected. I know it was all my fault, I always knew that will happen as a result but I didn't mind it. It was hard experience to get out of it. It was really hard asking God to make my path straight again. But indeed, if you ask anything in accordance to His words, it will never return void.

Lastly, He taught me the new meaning of real freedom. He taught me that the power to break free is in us. The giver of freedom lives inside us and will never leave us. 

He is the Bondage breaker and the Destiny changer. God has given us the will to be free. The battle has been won. Identifying ourselves with the freedom he has given us sets us free! God's work on the cross denied Satan's rulership in our life! Freedom is real! Freedom to set ourselves free from deception and lies is real! Freedom from sin is real! Freedom to live in our God given destiny is real! God who is the author of life gives real freedom. God who has sent his son to die for us has broke the chains of sin,shame and death's hold on us to redeem and renew and to free us from those acts of the sinful nature. He says in his word "If the son sets you free, You shall be free indeed!"


" Father, I thank you for the freedom you have given us through the cross, Thank you that you have not just given life but the character to love life the way you wanted it to be. You are the beginning and the end of everything we are, the giver of everything we desire. Be the Destiny maker in our life. Let us live in destiny of your call. Let us run with the race set before us knowing that You who started everything in us will not fail! In Jesus name,Amen."
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support