Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Dream I Have

I have one dream in life that I really want to accomplish. I dreamed of seeing a young generation rise up to the call of the Lord of the Harvest. This dream came to me around 2 years ago. It's a big dream. Until now,i am not sure how the Lord will open up opportunities for me to share this dream to others.

I believe in my heart that God has set this nation into a course where this young generation will impact society, the goverment and the world in a positive way. I dare to dream this big because many people have prophesied over me and told me of the greater things i will accomplish for the advancement of the kingdom of God. I dare to hold on to those words. By faith, I made this blog to share the learnings I have through the years and share the things God has given in my heart. I have also posted some of the articles of known Authors and Pastors and what they say about God's end time strategy for God's kingdom to be at hand.

I believe God is preparing the hearts of this generation to speak forth life and blessing to the scorched lands. I see in my heart the eagerness of my generation to answer the call in prayer and intercession. God is ready to make the outpouring but the question is, is our generation ready to take it?

Commitment is a very big issues with my generation. It's this attitude that most of us lacks. I believe God will change everything. God will change the old habits and make them new. God will create a new cause for this generation. I believe that as God seeks a generation who will fulfill his cause - many from my generation will answer this call. Their ears will be open to hear what God is saying to the heavenlies. Our eyes will be open to the visions of heavenly realms. Our mouths will speak forth revelation, destiny and change to the course of history.

With this dream, I am looking for people who has the same desire as me, if you want to share in this dream for this generation. Then e-mail me throug: vir_antonio@hotmail.com
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support