Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Prophetic Word for Tanjay.

I believe that God is raising up a new breed of prayer warriors for Tanjay. God is making a stand for this community. He is positioning earth tor eceive the bountiful harvest from heaven. God will open up doors for Tanjay. God will melt the irons that binds the hands to be lifted up, He will break loose the voice of worship in the streets.

God will open up a way for the new generation to create change, revival and create an impact to society heavenward.

" Do not see the situation as hopeless, I am the God of hope. When hope faints, I will rise it and summon the angels to bring forth life, visions and dreams to this generation. What i will do will be of greater glory. Tanjay shall never be the same again. I will create peace in the midst of chaos. I will break loose the windows of heaven to make way for provisions and opportunities to flourish. This people will know that I am He, I live, I fullfill promises.I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel..."
Share:

4 shoutouts:

  1. Oh wow! My name is Tara Browne and I am from America. I believe the same movement is coming to America through its youth! I randomly googled "Prophetic Youth" and found this site! It is absolutely incredible to read how this is happening around the world! God is strategically placing people (both leaders of youth and youth themselves) to start this movement! Many blessings and prayers on you and your country! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara,

    Thank you for the blessings!

    Regards,

    Vir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara,

    Thank you for the encouragement!

    Regards,

    Vir

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support