Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Personal Insight for 2013 to 2014

2013 is a year of unfolding. This year, I had a lot of messages given by fellow prophetic ministers and I believed led to three main things:
  1. 2013 spoke about making a step of faith to minister prophetically, believing God is placing me into a ministry to the body of Christ.
  2. The main gist of every prophetic word seems to focus on training others, spiritual giftings and insights. It also focuses on 2014 as a year wherein I'd be able to minister to others,heightened passion and deeper understanding of God's timelines, seasons and word.
  3. A book about Forerunners - I seem to be interested more in this kind of kindset. I believe God called me as a forerunner,a man to bring the flames of prophetic mandate to my nation. And God seems to push me to put it out in writing.

The year 2014 speaks about breakthrough - from old mindsets to new insights, from dead patterns to a wild adventure, from greater experiences to signs and wonders.

It will be a year of acceleration - to run, pave the way and break through. To learn, experience and move into the supernatural signs and wonders that Jesus Christ has promised for his church.

This will also be a year of greater awakening for my spiritual walk with the Lord. I love how God unfolds his plans and when it happens, I'm ready to venture in and move boldly this new year.

Indeed, Lord God make your plans unfold,make it happen, I receive this prophetic breakthrough!
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support