Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Confirmation Prophetic Message


I received this prophetic message from a Pastor in Iloilo. Thank you Lord for the confirmation!

Bro. Vir Silva


I received this Word last April 29,2013, Monday

The Lord is saying to you, "I have called you to train My Generals!." I'm seeing you are weaving clothes and nets that has been torn. So the Lord is saying to you, I will use you to restore, heal and bring to their proper places, fixing those broken, torn hearts and spirits of My hurting generals that has been destroyed by the enemies and even my people that are ignorant, and have no idea of what I am calling to these My generals in this end times. They have rejected them, accused them, and persecuted them that caused their hearts to torn. 

I'm seeing you are going from one region to another regions;from one island to another, everywhere you are going where the Lord is leading, putting you. There is a company of people(generals) that is rising!. I'm hearing Nations!. You will travel from nation to nations. You will disciple Nations!.

I am seeing tread and clothes of different colors; a multi- colored clothes that signifying different people with different giftings in them. You will sharpen their giftings and bring them to maturity. I am seeing a Mantle being placed on those that you are discilping, that means, they will find their place; lead, and direct them to their callings and giftings. I am seeing tread of different colors, they are being united, put together. And the Lord is saying to you, " You will connect them! I have given you that anointing of Connections!.

You have the anointing to teach in the five-fold ministry gifts. placing these people to their proper places and functions in the Body of Christ! You are an Apostolic-Prophetic Minister of God!.

Glory to God!..
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support