Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Monday, April 02, 2012

Revamping The Blog and Declarations

It's been quite awhile now that I've updated this blog. Things written here are very close to my heart as the Lord has shared these to me through my experiences and studying of His word, the bible.

You probably noticed that the latest posts were a couple of months (or even years ago) mainly because I thought it's hard moderating such a blog and I was afraid. Afraid that people would think of me as a false prophet and even doubted for awhile especially when tribulation came.

But rest assured that I'm still ministering through my gifts of teaching and personal prophecy. I've also seen the Lord's hands in opportunities wherein I share to the whole body of believers.

Indeed, these are exciting times and revamping this blog would mean so much to me. Since the Lord has prompted me lately to hone my gifts more in these area, there needs to be a constant place where I can write/talk about it without getting that questionable or trivial faces. 

As an ending, I'd like to share to you the latest words from the Lord from our church, which is entirely part of the whole body of believers. Given that thought, I believe the words go beyond denominational barriers and can both encourage and stir us up to do more for him and for His kingdom. 

Here are some of the things the Lord allowed me to speak about certain situations (mostly during Soakers Service and Intercession time as a congregation).

Nov. 25, 2011

"The glory of the former house (things that the church did of long ago) has passed and the glory of the new house (the arising apostolic-prophetic church) will be greater than the former one. The wine skin (referring to the Holy Spirit) has been poured  out and the new wine is flowing (manifestation of the spiritual giftings in the church) and the wine skin is renewed..." 

Nov. 26, 2011

"There is greater manifestation in the Spirit coming to the churches (referring to the whole body of believers) and you must prepare. It will inhabit the praises of His people. Great things are unfolding and the manifestation of the Spirit of God is in full force...."

Dec. 2, 2011

"The Lord is ministering individually because He is a personal God. He is ministering to you because he has placed into your heart a nation. He has not created you just to be here (in the local setting) but He has created you for the nations. 

For he has called us for the great commission that we will be able to share his love to people that we will be able to share his love to people we know, people we love, we care for and touched. Amen"

Dec. 5, 2011

"For the sound of heaven has come upon the nations and a new song has been birthed...a song to freedom, a song to finish the race, a song that rises up to the heavens and bring forth honor and worship to His Name!"

March 4, 2012

"This is the glory that I am talking about. The glory that brings honor to my name. The glory that brings power and authority. The glory that brings deliverance and mercy. The glory that advances my kingdom...."

March 23, 2012

"Oh my dear child, have I not made beauty out of rubbish and strength out of fear? I am the creator and perfecter of your faith. Your beginning and your end.

Your beauty in splendor and the grace for the moment.

Just let me be the potter and you'll be my splendor for all to see. The grace of destiny and the bride without blemish.

Refined by fire, purified like crystals and my defined precious gold..."

March 30, 2012

"Behold, I make all things new, the old things has passed away and I'm making all things new. 

Things that you have seen me do in the past, will I do again. You will see old men see dreams and young men see visions. 

The youth will prophesy. They will stand up and stand true to His word. They will make my glory known and they will show mercy to all people. They will speak forth life and blessing to all people.

For I am the Lord of truth and I am faithful to my word..."

Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support