Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Encouragement for The Days Ahead

Here are some encouragement that the Lord gave me these past few days. I believe God is for comfort, hope and grace for every situation in our lives. And that different situations allow us to flow through his grace and bring His name to be glorified through our circumstances and lives.

June 10,2013:

God's not done with you yet. The hurt and pain that life has given you was for a momentary struggle that produces fruit that will last.

No matter how hard it is to go through life, it's for the greater feat of knowing that He is in control and that He will continue to produce in you the purposes of his great plan for you.

So,stand strong, don't delay nor forget the reason why we live day in and out. It is for God's glory that we experience grace and mercy every day. And for this very reason, we give back all the praises and glory back to Him.

Speak life, not death, act on faith and not hide in fear. Live rightly, move with purpose and venture the great journey ahead of you.

He alone deserves it, He alone can make it work, He alone knows the blueprint of your life.

Of course, because of all these -> He alone is worthy of all your worship.

Amen. ;-)

July 5,2013

I was at our Soaker's Service earlier and I really felt the Lord's comforting words:
I am the God who heals,even in the deepest pit,I am there. I will be the light in the dark of times, I will be a shield in the arrow by night, I shall be your protector, I shall be your strength and grace for the moment. 

I am above your circumstances, I am with you even through those circumstances and I will be exalted,glorified,magnified and worship to the dark of times and in the light of joy.

I am He,I am who I am says the Lord.
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support