Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

New Beginnings For Greater Heights


I was in a long hiatus from this blog! It's been awhile when I posted something. Just to give you some updates, been busy with a lot of things and although I am not active as often as I want to here, you can still check out some updates about me through my personal blog Melankoliko.

There were a lot of things that happened for almost a year but all I can say is that God is good. In the midst of the battles, the trials and even the challenges I have encountered, I still and will always believe that the God we are serving is with us and for us.

But to give you some personal updates, I've been hiding lately to understand the process of what I am going through. I've talked about this in my previous blog entitled The Power of Confession and The Process of Restoration. I hope after reading these two major turn of events, you'll understand why I have shied away from sharing stuff lately. 

As part of my new journey, I'll be sharing stuff that not only focuses on the prophetic move but also among other topics I believe is essential as we see the day of the Lord approaching. We will now transition to becoming a blog about sharing things about prophecies and the move but also of some new move of God. 

I am excited to the next few posts as we venture to new things to what God has in store for all of us!

Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support