Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Monday, September 12, 2016

The Prophetic Message for The Philippines - Dr. Jonathan David

I've been trying to get some videos and learning materials for my topic this Sunday for the Inter-Youth Fellowship about the Jehu Annointing: The Call of The Finishing Generation. It led me to Dr. Jonathan David's prophetic declaration a couple of months ago which I believe is important for my topic as well. Please find time to listen to this strong prophetic message that speaks of a sudden shift in the political - social geography of our country for the next few months.


This is our generation's time to arise and bring forth a new season for our country!
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support