Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

My 2013 Prophetic Mandate


Do I really have something to give for such a season?

This question has been bugging me for quite some time now. It probably made me awake most of the nights as I think over it and tries to answer this nagging question. But seriously, probably this is one question that has brought many of us into exploring many things. 

A couple of months ago, I thought of reading books about prayer and intercession and ended up stopping at the middle page. I got interested in deliverance ministries and bought a couple of books relating to the topic. I am also into prophetic ministering and has been trying to get copies about it ever since I got a hold of Bill Hamon's book about prophecy and the prophetic movement. 

I've been getting great insights on Hiram Pangilinan's "Handbook on Personal Deliverance" relating to the "how to's" before, during and after in such a ministry. Books about "breaking the threefold cords" of Jezebel, Athaliah and Delilah activated my thirst to understand and learn more about what is going on in spiritual warfare and how to stand ground and move forward.

But the greatest learning came from the personal experience of ministering to leaders and the youth in a conference in Cebu last October wherein speaking words to release destiny and free them from their past paved way to their true calling and identity.

Where am I going with this? 

I believe the Lord is placing me in a season wherein I am learning to use my gifts of prophecy, discernment and teaching to be in this kind of ministry. Personally, I believe that I'm coming into the last leg of my season wherein I shall fulfill the very words given to me not so long ago with the promise that if I'm willing, favor from men and of God will be with me.

And I'm afraid about it. 

I guess it's normal to be afraid if you're coming into a new season wherein all your gifts are being heightened. To be honest about it, I am very keen in discerning situations and can move in my gifts smoothly when needed unlike before. Personally, I have seen that my wisdom and the thirst to learn and go deeper with the prophetic, how to minister to others accurately and speak boldly to them has heightened.

These two evidences and prophetic words have been said about these for the past few months are probably confirmations to where the Lord is leading me. 

Of course, I've been praying about it and we'll see where this leads us in such a time as this. But more importantly, I have to exercise and use these gifts for me to grow in it and lead others on the same direction. And surely, this season is exciting as ever as we see the generation whom the Lord called to rise up and take the nations for him move forward with confidence and accuracy.

Speaking of this season, the Lord gave me this word through some Facebook friends and I'd like to share it here as closing:

"I feel like you are a man of humility, that you are drawing the grace of heaven by your humility... and to maintain that awareness of how big He is. 
I saw a picture of you going from one town to another, God sending you from one place to the next. I believe you are on (or about to be on) a great adventure of "being sent" with different assignments in each area. Sometimes it will be to minister to an individual, others a group, sometimes to serve and help people with natural circumstances.
I also see you leading other men, a group of young men, encouraging them to pursue God and the Word. The way you carry yourself already has the attention of others, and before too long men will start to fellowship with you more-and-more while asking spiritual questions. 
Lastly, I see you as a man willing to do ANYTHING He asks you to, and there will be times when you're asked to do hard things... to go to dark places... but I just feel like He's encouraging you that His grace is sufficient and it will be worth it from an eternal perspective..." - Jeff Symons January 8,2013

"A pool of fresh living water. you sit beside it. Amazed at the wealth of wisdom and truth that it holds. You know the waters so well that you could smell in the vessels where it is held. I see you putting your hand on the water by the lake and out comes gems. You separate the ones for you to hold on to while the others are for sharing. God says "this year more shall come! that you would need a truck to hold the revelations and treasures that I would give to you!'
People near and far will go to you to hear what God has to say. You will declare with boldness and with clarity what is in God's heart. Transformation for many will take place. Some will walk in sadness for they can not receive or take in what God has for them. The LORD says "as you see me ..you shall find me! More shall be given to you for you have asked and I am answering! Do not be afraid to show your heart for it is there that my treasure is... " 
Ignite, teach and encourage.. I will be magnified as you open your mouth! - Elaine Eleazar, January 3, 2013
" Declaring an abundant harvest of souls for the glory of God! Move in your destiny and calling! Impart, train and equip God's army! No turning back.
He has given you the sword of the Spirit to do battle and break every stronghold that keeps the ministry of reconciliation and bringing back the prodigal sons and daughters to the Father!
Make war and snatch their very souls from destruction and chaos. Praise, declare and claim victory! - Maybel Vallado, January 4, 2013

Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support