Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Monday, August 04, 2008

Declaring God's Word

It has been a long time since I posted something on this blog. There are a lot of things going on in my life that I sometimes think that I am not entirely aligned with what God is speaking in the body as a whole.

But I believe I'm back on track and will continue to pursue destiny.

Juts this morning, when i was getting ready for work I was in an enthusiastic mood to just declare God's word. So as usual, I started singing the songs and one of my favorite is one cebuano song that speaks of God's goodness, help and grace. It always makes my heart be in awe of Him to be worshiped and adored for His goodness and grace for my life.

And when I was in open worship just declaring God's word, I sensed in my spirit just to prophetically declare to the nations. Well, here's what I said:

" We speak to the nations of the earth,
Arise with your destiny,arise with your purpose..."

That seems to be the thought that kept coming back to my mind to declare. I always believed what Pastor Jill shared to me about continuing to speak to the darkness and declare God's words.

As the Church, the bride of Christ, we have a responsibility to every nations of the earth. And I believe that when we prophesy to the heaven lies - it break forth purpose and destiny to the nations.

And so, this is what I believe should we do to create change and bring impact to the nations of the earth and that God's will be fulfilled in due time.

I believe God will come into completion the calling of this generation to speak up, break forth and stand up that His name will be renowned and His glory to be revealed. In such a time as this, let God's people arise and declare His mighty acts and speak forth for the dominion of Christ to overtake and takeover the dominion of darkness.

Let the generations of Joshua's and Daniel's lead forth to proclaim victory and freedom! To receive the inheritance and break the rules of poverty in the land!

For He who has called is Just, He is Faithful, He is Provision, He is the Inheritance, He is the Protector, The Fulfiller of Dreams, the Reality of Visions and the Purpose of our Destiny. May HIS NAME be Forever Praised in al of these! Amen!!!
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support