Raising up breakthrough believers for this generation

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Trumpet by Bill Burns

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
September 26, 2006:

Remove the hindrance of your own thoughts and accusations so that I may move you into kingdom position. Those who I call I equip, and those who I equip I bring the revelation of the times and seasons so that you may speak those heavenly things. But, you must remove the limitations that you have inadvertently established for yourself. Raise the standard. Break the bronze gates that the enemy has placed before you, and come forth. I have not called you for nothing. I want to expand your horizons that I might open to you the fullness of your destiny in order to bring you into your kingdom position. The enemy has lied to you to tempt you to discount yourself. Roll back the limitations and put on faith. Then, come forth, says the Lord.
Share:

0 shoutouts:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support